The climate in Guangdong is characterized by subtropical high temperature and high humidity, long coastline and economically developed areas in the coastal areas. As a leading economic province in China, the construction of large-scale infrastructure has laid an indispensable foundation for its development. With the further development of the national economy, social problems such as lack of resources and deterioration of the ecological environment have become the biggest obstacle to its sustainable development. Combined with the above characteristics, key laboratories to locate their tasks as follows:
1) Based on the climatic and environmental characteristics of major coastal provinces in Guangdong, combined with the lack of resources and the deterioration of the ecological environment, the mechanism of performance deterioration of civil engineering structures in the coastal environment is studied. Comprehensive application of new materials, new technologies and new methods to ensure the civil engineering structure Durability and sustainability;
2) Deepening and expanding the application of basic research and achievements transformation, combining with the needs of national economy construction in Guangdong Province, cooperating with the upgrading of industrial technologies, providing technical services for the development of the construction industry and fostering excellent scientific research and engineering practice personnel;
3) Grasp international developments, strengthen international cooperation in personnel exchange and research, improve research capacity and R & D level, improve research environment and experimental conditions, and make key laboratories the leading science-based and internationally influential high-level science in the field of durability Experimental research base and engineering application platform.
1) Theoretical guiding ideology
The theoretical guiding ideology of key laboratory research stems from the international advanced PRSLD framework of "Performance and Reliability based Service Life Design". In its guiding ideology, the whole life process of civil engineering structure is divided into four stages, namely, project establishment, design, construction and use. In order to ensure the safety and usability of the structure, the limit state of two random variables consisting of external effect (S) and structural resistance (R) is used to center the structural performance at each stage of the whole life cycle of the structure Expand the structure of the service life of the design and re-design. New materials, life design theory and non-destructive testing technology for the three major bases; norms and databases for the suspension support.
The durability of civil engineering structures means that both the safety and the usefulness of the structures are ensured during their useful life, taking into account the requirements of resources, energy consumption and emissions (sustainable design).
The role of traditional structural design and resistance body interchangeable, civil engineering structure into the role of the body (considering resources, energy consumption and emissions), and its surrounding environment to become resistance body (geological circle and ecological circle), constitute a civil engineering structure sustainable The main body of design.
Based on the hotspot of social needs, Key Laboratory adopts a combination of basic research (vertical) and engineering application (horizontal) to provide technical services to ensure the durability of various civil engineering structures.
Key laboratories start with the application of engineering structures as a starting point (with multi-functional applications), multi-scale problems from structure (macroscopically) to materials (micro), and disciplines involved more extensively (multidisciplinary), while durability itself Considering the multidimensional problem of time dimension on the basis of geometric three-dimensional space.
Research direction and technical services
The main research direction
1) The basic theory of durability of civil engineering and technical application of basic research
The research focuses on the laws and mathematical models of harmful media transmission in coastal environment; rust corrosion mechanism and anticorrosive measures; the degradation mechanism of concrete under the interaction of load and environment; the definition and characterization of environmental effects; the characterization and testing methods of degradation mechanism and so on.
2) Civil Engineering uses life-cycle design theory and engineering applications
The research focuses on the theoretical system of PRSLD based on performance and reliability; discusses the various degradation limit state and mechanism analysis models and service life evaluation methods under corrosive environment; through the scientific determination of structural resistance parameters , Reasonably evaluate the structural performance related to service life, and put forward the corresponding key maintenance and repair strategies.
3) Sustainable Civil Engineering Support Technology Research and Application
It is necessary to study the quality control and testing of structural construction and to study the development and application of intelligent long-term monitoring system for concrete structures under corrosive environment. To develop a variety of practical NDT and structural corrosion protection and reinforcement technologies, Intelligent sensor technology of concrete durability parameters; comprehensive utilization of resources and development and application of new sustainable materials.
Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Durability for Marine Civil Engineering (SZU) Civil Engineering Durability 8 key laboratories
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0755-26908385